Course: INL203C18 Inlay, Edges and Curved Joinery
Scott will guide us through organic shaped veneered table tops with a hardwood edge and inlay detail. he makes this seem easy and shows how to apply a hardwood edge and a variety of inlays to a curved edge.
There will be demonstrations, photos, drawings and renderings to illustrate and each step along the way will be clearly explained. Various inlay materials made from wood, shell, metal and pigmented resins will be shown to add just the right accent to your project.
In this course you will learn:
- Conditioning, seaming and pressing veneer
- how to make and use patterns and templates
- routers and template guides for seam matching and inlay work
- repairing veneer and hardwood
- mistakes are the mother of invention. Let's invent
Please read and understand our policies. By making payment you acknowledge that you have read and understand these policies.
|Start date||End Date||Days||Start Hour||End Hour||Deadline||Size||Price||Deposit||Instructor||Enroll|
|2017-11-13||2017-11-17||Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr||09:00 AM||05:00 PM||2017-10-16||0||$840||$400||Scott Grove|